True Nature Yoga Retreat July 16th-17th, 2022
True Nature Yoga Retreat is the perfect balance between two worlds: the inner and outer nature. Together we will explore the four elements as they present themselves in the nature of all things.
Each day will begin with an exploration of meditation practices followed by an energizing Vinyasa class to connect with the Yang energy. After breakfast you have some personal time to discover the island, go snorkeling or simply daydream on the beach. During the evening yoga practice, you dive deep into Yin yoga where you stay a long time in the asanas to re-connect with your body, your heart, and your breath. The classes are for all levels and depend on the needs of the group as well as your intuitive feeling.
Throughout the weekend, we’ll build progressively on spiritual and ecological wisdom with the goal to answer the following questions at the end of the retreat: What is our nature, what nurtures us?
Day 1 (16.07.22)
- 11:00 – 12:00 Arrival
- 12:00 – 13:00 Welcome & Lunch
- 13:00 – 16:00 Free time / optional guided forest walk and hike up to Chumbe’s historic lighthouse
- 16:00 – 18:00 Integral yoga practice with asana, pranayama and meditation
- 18:00 – 19:00 Free time
- 19:00 – 20:30 Dinner
- 20:30 – 21:30 Yin yoga class / yoga nidra
Day 2 (17.07.22)
- 07:00 – 08:30 Breakfast
- 08:30 – 10:00 Free time / optional guided snorkel tour
- 10:00 – 12:00 Silent walking meditation and vinyasa morning flow
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:00 Free time
- 14:00 – 16:00 Integral yoga practice and closing ceremony
- 16:00 – 16:30 Departure
Due to limited sleeping arrangements on the island, we recommend this retreat for friends/couples sharing a bungalow, however we have possibility to host you on single occupancy basis in a bungalow or a beach bed.
Rates (full board, incl. all activities, equipment, yoga mat, boat transfer from Mbweni ruins):
- Eco-bungalow (based on two people sharing): 370 USD per person
- Eco-bungalow (single occupancy): 470 USD per person
- Beach-banda (shared bathroom, limited shower facilities (bucket shower)): 200 USD per person
East African resident rates available.
Massages available throughout the retreat at an extra cost.
For enquiries and reservations, please contact Lailat at email@example.com or on WhatsApp +255 777 413 232