Chumbe Island Coral Park is looking to procure a boat for its operations, this is an invitation to tender for any boat brokers or boat builders with a boat that meets the following specification.
Please find the specifications for the boat below:
- >25ft long boat with >2m beam, and comfortable to fit 15 pax.
- Wide enough to handle a stretcher in the event of an injury or sickness.
- Fast enough to reach the main island in less than 20 minutes.
- Not enclosed sitting area to reduce risk of spreading COVID19.
- Able to handle waves of <2m (and doesn’t impact the water on contact with the waves)
- Very shallow draft <1m to avoid hitting corals. At low tide the coral gateway is less than 1m deep.
- Manoeuvrable as to be able to navigate corals and shallow seagrass.
- Able to handle parallel waves and avoid excessive rolling.
- Two engines for the safety.
- Looks presentable.
- Fuel efficient design.
Ideal but non-essential:
- Compartments for storage of life jackets
- Steering console and engines with trim function
- New paint work
- Newly build
- New engines or second hand engines with least run time possible.
- If second hand also in working condition
- With a canopy or able to have a canopy installed
- Area to put guests luggage or valuables without becoming wet
Less than 20,000 Euros
Boat available by:
In July 2021
Deadline for quotations:
July 1st 2021
Please feel free to get it contact if you have have questions and any quotations can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org