- Boat transport to and from the island from Chumbe Island Road boat launch at Chukwani (meet @ 9:30 am sharp for registration)
- Lunch, freshly cooked on the island
- Sodas, water and snacks
- Boat, guide and equipment for snorkeling
- Tuition in snorkeling, if required
- Snorkeling over one of East Africa’s most diverse coral reef
- Guided walk through the forest trails and inter-tidal area (if low tide)
- Access to climb to the top of a historic lighthouse
- Tour of an eco-bungalow
- Return boat leaves Chumbe Island at 4:30pm arriving at Chukwani at approximately 5:00pm dependent on sea conditions.
- All taxes (15% VAT inclusive)
Not included: Alcoholic drinks, which are available for purchase on the island. Items from our small boutique featuring products made by local artisans.
Due to COVID19 and closure of partner hotel, we do not have bathrooms or amenities at our Chukwani boat launch, bathrooms are available at our office which is on your route when driving to Chukwani. If you want to use the bathroom before the boat ride please call our booking team before 9am on +255 24 223 1040 or +255 777 413 232. The drive from our office to Chukwani is 10 minutes.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard, plus 5% transaction fee)
- Cash at the boat departure point in US Dollar (newest denomination only, old series cannot be accepted), Tanzania Shilling, or Euro at the competitive exchange rate of the day
- Bank transfer